Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pockets


As so many 3 year olds do, Kayli loves pockets! When Kayli wears pockets to daycare, I can usually be sure that she’ll produce something “magical” from that pocket when I pick her up. Her face takes on that kind of expression that people have when they are about to surprise you with something. Then, “TaDa” she opens her hand to reveal a handful of pea -gravel from the playground, or a broken piece of plastic, or a half of a crayon. Well, the other day when I went to pick her up, she was wearing a skort with no pockets. She had just finished coloring a picture, so she folded/crumbled it up and said “I put it in my pocket” and proceeded to stuff it in the front of her skort. I shook my head and laughed, but the funniest part was yet to come. When we got home, she had to go potty, and as she took off her skort, THREE folded/crumbled up “art projects” fell out of her skort (I mean “pocket”), and one of the paper’s had someone else’s name on it! Now, I rolled with laughter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails