Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Little Confused!


So, we’re watching “Blues Clues” on the NOGGIN channel, and they are talking about "Baby Books". The host of the show is showing a couple of pages from his baby book, saying “Here I am as a baby”. Kayli looks up and says to me, “I have a baby book in my room” and she heads in that direction. I know there’s no baby book in her bedroom, so I’m anxious to see what she returns with. She comes back with this little board book from her book basket. (It was one of those books that you insert the child’s photo to make it look like they are one of the characters in the book.) She points to the cover and says “Aww, see mom, here I am when I was just a little baby mouse!”
*I'm still laughing!

1 comment:

Sr. Suzanne Fitzmaurice, OSB said...

She was the cutest baby mouse I ever knew!

Related Posts with Thumbnails