Friday, March 20, 2009

Back to Magic Kingdom for the Last Bit of Magic!









































































































Kayli was soooo excited about going back to Magic Kingdom to meet Tinkerbell and her friends. She insisted on wearing her Fairy Costume to bed the night before.Then, of course, she wore it to Magic Kingdom! This was the longest line we've had to wait in all week, but the most patient I have seen Kayli in line. I asked her several times if she wanted to come back later, as the line was an anticipated 1 1/2 hours. She insisted that we stay put! All the other lines we've waited in for rides have only been about 10-15 minutes. The wait was worth it, as the fairies really made this a "magical day" for Kayli!
Now, my little fairy sleeps. When she awakes, we'll head to the pool. Yes, it is plenty hot out for evening swimming. I am looking forward to some nachos and an ice cold frozen margarita by the poolside! Life is Good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
How beautiful your little princess is! Isn't Disney magical (especially with the little ones along!)? I am so glad that you went - and happy to see your little Kayli. Janna has told me so much about her I feel like I know her.
Camille

Related Posts with Thumbnails