Friday, April 3, 2009

Fashion Challenge (A Blogger Participation)







A very popular blogger, with two very entertaining twin girls from China, has invited bloggers to participate in a fashion challenge and post pictures. So, the idea is to get your child to choose their own clothes for the day, and those of us that are control freaks have to contain ourselves from offering any advice. Pretty fun. Kayli has definitely entered into the "I can pick my own clothes, thank-you very much" stage, and she does try to match some colors, definitely prefers skirts, and always knows just the "right shoes" to complete the outfit! I do have to contain myself as she goes off to preschool wearing thick winter tights with a pair of khaki summer sandals! This particular day, Kayli was torn between the Princess crocs, which were pink like her sweatshirt, and the yellow rain boots, which would match her yellow hat. This hat actually came with a swimsuit, which she was wearing earlier today and decided she was getting cold (maybe because it's 30-some degrees outside) No outfit is complete without a hat, in Kayli's mind!



5 comments:

DawnS said...

Very cute - I like the yellow myself :)

Lisa~~ said...

What a fun outfit and much better than what my Maisie and her Baba put together for the day.

Donna said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! :)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

M3 said...

Adorable!!! She is rockin' that yellow hat and boots.

Sr. Suzanne Fitzmaurice, OSB said...

You are so in trouble for those teen years :)

It has only just begun

Related Posts with Thumbnails