Thursday, April 16, 2009

My New Lily Pads!

I recently bought Kayli some knee and elbow pads for riding her bike and scooter. I explained that these special pads would protect her from getting scrapes on the cement. She was thrilled with this “new ensemble” that also included a princess helmet! Of course she had to try them out immediately and pretend to fall off her bike, then, announce to me “I’m not hurt Mom. Good thing for these new LILY PADS!” (No comment on the turtleneck and winter boots accompanying her spring Cotton Dress. Ok, she couldn't wait another minute to wear this dress handed down to her from her cousin. It was still cold out, the turtleneck was my idea, the boots were all hers, cuz they ARE princess boots, and that is the theme here!)








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails