Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Packing Has Begun!

Trying to pack for a trip is futile when little Miss "Wow, I see that outfit you just packed and I really want to wear it, and I see that toy you just packed but I really want to play with it and oh, mom can we open those cookies and just eat one pleeease?..." is helping me (not) accomplish the task. So, I pulled out a little suitcase and told Kayli that I needed her to go in her room and pack her suitcase for the lake. I thought this would "buy me" some time to actually do some packing but then of course it just turned into my afternoon entertainment! See videos below:



and, MORE packing...







All in all I can see that Kayli has her priorities straight:


1) A couple of pretty dresses


2) A whole lot of toys. You can never bring too many toys!!!


1 comment:

Sr. Suzanne Fitzmaurice, OSB said...

Glad to see you are all packed - and that you brought along extra bears to share with your roommate! (I get good luck bear)

Related Posts with Thumbnails