Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Growth Spurt!

"Hey, Mom, You have GOT to come and see this!" Kayli yells to me this morning, after I sent her in the bathroom to brush her teeth. So, I hurry in, wondering what amazing thing I am going to see...

Look! I can reach the faucet without the stool! I can reach the cup, and my toothbrush, and, and, and I can scoot these things forward a little bit...can you belieeeve it?!!!
Seriously...I think she grew an inch last night!!! Let's check out the growth chart...
WOW! 43 1/2 inches! She's grown 2 inches since her birthday at the end of February! Amazing! AND soooo exciting! Still, a mom has to ask, "how did this happen so fast?"
Looking back, it started with this...
then...

Some of this...
And then this...
and today....................TaDa!    There's no stoppin' her!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails