Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mama's Day!



Happy Mother's Day, Mama! Kayli was so excited to give me my "prize"! Aunt Suzanne had taken her shopping and gave her the opportunity to choose an array of items that might make good "mommy gifts", then, she told her to pick the very best one. She apparently stood strong on her choice, and was more than happy to "open my prize for me" this morning! (It's a mother-daughter keepsake box by Willow Tree, pictured below) I also let her help me make my coffee, and as we usually walk out to get the newspaper in our jammies, but Kayli insists that I carry her, along with the newspaper, today she agreed to walk next to me while carrying the paper. Kayli also "gifted me" a LONG shower while she watched Clifford the Big Red Dog DVD. Thank-you Kayli. It was a beautiful sunny day today and we enjoyed it by spending most of it outdoors. I ordered "Car-side to Go" Applebees for dinner and we both enjoyed a dinner with no dishes which left more time to play! This "mom-job" is not easy, but it sure can be fun!
Here are some pictures of my special "prize", my cards, and my helpful girl:


Listen to the extra special "record your own message" card "Kayli got me":

1 comment:

Matt said...

So cute! Looks like you two are having a great time together. Looks like you got the a great prize.

Related Posts with Thumbnails