Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Wine Please?


So... tonight I bring Kayli home from daycare and she's telling me her tummy hurts. After trying the obvious "visit to the potty room" with no change in condition, I think... she needs to drink something carbonated. Kayli has never shown an interest in my Diet Coke, nor have I ever offered it to her, but now I pour a small amount in a cup and tell her to try it. She drinks a bit, then a bit more, then finishes it, smacks her lips, and says "Mmmmm, more WINE please mama."
Oh Dear! No, darling, all of mom's drinks are not called "wine". This could get rumors started...




2 comments:

Sr. Suzanne Fitzmaurice, OSB said...

WooHoo!!!!!
Another Diet Coke drinker - this will make the Ozarks so much easier :)

Matt said...

Got to love kids. I have now gotten used to the Mexican Coca Cola Light, so it will be diferent switching back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails