Monday, September 1, 2008

Irish Fest Fun!














































We had soooo much fun at the Irish Fest! We met up with Aunt Suzanne, Bill, Aunt Marion, Uncle Jim, Jake, and Nick. We strolled around, listened to music, looked at some unique handmade Irish wares, ate some yummy food and had some ice cold drinks. Kayli got to jump in the Tinker Bell inflatable jumper and kept telling me how much she looooves Tinker Bell! Wonderscope had a tent with MANY things for kids to do. The weather was beautiful! The only caveat we ran into was at the end of our day, when Kayli said she needed to go potty, and the nearest potty was nowhere near the “kid section”, hmmm, guess nobody on this planning committee thought about a port-a-potty for the designated children’s area. Well, it was time to go anyway, so I told Kayli to “hang on” and we’d find a potty on the way to the parking garage. Well, I got so distracted with weaving my way through the crowd, and wondering if my car was still going to be in the prime parking spot I had found upon arrival, that had a sign reading “Retail visitors” (Well, I was a visitor) Anyway, I was so distracted that I wheeled the stroller right by all the port-a-potties, and when we arrived at our car, I am putting the stroller in the trunk and Kayli says “Mom, I doin the potty dance” and “Oops, too late” Yes, this time it was Mom's fault. But never fear, super-mom was here with a full change of clothes. So, before we gave up our precious parking spot in the garage nearest the festival, we did a quick change-a-roo, and off we went to the next destination, a visit to Uncle Kevin and Aunt Karen’s! We had decided to pay them a surprise visit. The partying goes on…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails