Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Going with the Flow!

When I get too focused on all the work that needs to be done in the "unpacking" and "setting up" of our new home, Kayli has a way of "reminding" me to stop for some fun...She just LOVES the new swingset that came with our house!




but, there are still boxes to unpack...
there's a trip to the furniture store, to look at couches, and lay on, I mean, look through rugs...
there's the hunt for the piece to the hot tub hose that's leaking and needs to be replaced...
and after all this work, I mean fun, we're just not quite ready to wake up on Monday morning!
But, after a little while in front of the mirror, Kayli starts to perk up and begins her day as she loves to do, by "cracking herself up"...


then, it's off to school, where Kayli practices writing on my dry erase board before the bell rings...

and another week begins...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails