Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kayli's New Bedroom

I've had requests to post some pictures of Kayli's new bedroom. We/I  had so much fun putting this room together, and I'm still adding things! Kayli loves it too! Not so much that she's ready to sleep in her own bed yet, but that's ok. Seriously, when I think about it, I never had to "learn" to sleep by myself since I always had my sister in the same room, then a roomate in college in a tiny dorm-room! There are plenty of other opportunities to "learn" independence when you're 5 years old. For now, I am just going to enjoy my little cuddle bug, and know only too well that time passes quickly, children grow up, and grow "out of" so much of what we worried about along the way, and didn't need to! So, without further adou...I present to you...the Fairy/Princess Room...


In the picture below, the fairies, and the printed phrase that says: "Magic is Where You Least Expect It", all GLOWS IN THE DARK!!! It's AWESOME at night!
Below is the picture I took in the dark...
I still need to hang a few photos of Kayli with the fairies, from DisneyWorld, like...
and...
and...
and probably one of my favorite "castle pics"...
and probably a few princess pics...
Ohhhh yeah, these pictures are making me yearn for that next trip to DisneyWorld, where we had soooooo much fun!!! Is it time for Spring Break yet?

1 comment:

Nat said...

I love the pictures! Her room turned out so adorable -- of course she loves it. The pictures of her and the fairies and princesses will the the perfect touch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails