Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yes, The Children Are Listening!

So, we all know that everyone has their favorite phrases they use to express frustration with other drivers, right? And, chances are, some of those phrases have been passed down from generation to generation, like one of my favorites passed down from my dad…”What are you waiting for, Christmas?” So, the other day, Kayli and I are on our way to school, with only minutes to spare, when we get behind someone who is at the stop sign, and letting car after car take a turn, and still showing no sign of an attempt to move forward, I let out an exhasperated “C’mon Already!” And, before I can say anything else, My “backseat driver”, Kayli, pipes in “Yeah, you missed your turn at the stop sign and NOW we have to wait until Christmas!!!” Made me laugh out loud!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails