Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Cheerleader

So, Kayli and I were looking through fliers, trying to decide what kind of extra-curricular activity she could try next. There were so many options, but when I read about this "class" offered by the Y, Kayli's ears perked up immediately...Join in the fun, 2nd-4th graders, 8 weeks, Monday nights, learn some cheers, then cheer for 3 Y flag football games, and 1 Y basketball game. Fee includes poms, cheer shirt, skort, and hair bow! Wow, Kayli shouts, "sign me up!" and so we did! She had a blast with the girls on her team called "Soul Sisters"...
1st game...absolutely beautiful weather...
the next game was...brrr...cold...
there was one more outdoor game, then the Soul Sisters cheered indoors at a basketball game...
these girls had so much fun together, and the "season" was just the right length for us extracurricular "samplers"! I wonder what fun activity Kayli will decide to sample next?
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails