Friday, May 16, 2014

A Friend A Park and a Mom with a Camera!

Kayli and her friends have been recently spending their recess time chasing moths through the grassy field just beyond the playground. Kayli has been talking and talking about how much fun this has been! Today, Friday, on our way home from school, she is begging me to text Megan's mom to see if I can take Megan and Kayli to the park tonight to run through the grass and see how many butterflies/moths they can stir up and catch! It has been a long week for me, I am thinking about how nice it would be to open some cheese and crackers, and pour myself a cold glass of wine, and kick back with my ipad. Hmmm...what to do, what to do. Ok, so, I'm thinking, it is truly a beautiful day. Fresh air and exercise are always a healthy option. Furthermore, a "session" with my DSLR always feeds my soul!!! So, the wine and cheese can wait. Off to get Megan, and head to the park...
life is so much sweeter when you have a friend along for the ride!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails