Friday, April 11, 2008

Rain Rain DON"T Go Away!

Let the rain fall! Kayli just can't get enough opportunities to use her new matching ladybug "squishy" raincoat and "brella". She was so excited when we woke up yesterday and she heard the raindrops falling. She came running into my room, "Mama, c'mere,follow me" as she ran to open the window blinds and point out the pouring rain. First, she said "Mama, look, flowers growing", then, she said "I need brella today,otay?" Kayli is not so fond of the thunder, as she gets that panicked look on her face and doesn't know what to do. I've given her all the traditional analogies and then some, but she's not buying it! Last night, as we sat on the couch, snuggled together, watching Dora, we heard a long rumble that shook the house. I said "That was fun. We love thunder, don't we Kayli?" She responded "Mama love thunder...pause... I don't!" Oh well, I tried.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails