Monday, June 25, 2012

Working on it...

Kayli is so good about saying "please," "excuse me," and "thank-you." She has even recently taken on my challenge to use a little more expression with her "thank-you's", and has done a fabulous job with this!
But, just when I thought the going was good, I was recently reminded that the teaching is never done... this morning, a service man was at my house, and it was already 80 degrees by 8:00 a.m., and he was sweating quite a bit, and Kayli looked up from the table and announced to him "Whew! You smell like an old goat!" I nearly spewed out the coffee I was sipping!
Luckily he was quite a good sport and split a gut laughing! He assured Kayli that he took a shower this morning, and grabbed his shirt to smell it. Well, he finished his work, and on his way out the door, he was still laughing and shaking his head saying "old goat, huh?"


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails